- Developer: Canva
- Version: 2.93.0
- Category: Art & Design
- Size: 32 Mb
- Update: January 20, 2021 at 22:38
- Get it from: Play Store
Canva tool is an effective image-designing software, which brings you beautiful and sharp products. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this Canva tool? What is the information about Canva that you do not know? All will be available in this article. Please join us to find it out right now!
Canva is an online graphic design tool that provides users with simple and free (and paid) images. They help you create beautiful designs and product variety, such as logos, banners, advertisements, cards, posters, Facebook covers, social media photos, and more.
With Canva, users do not need to worry when you are not a graphic designer or do not have a background in design and art. The app is for everyone. You can design simple products as you like without having to hire an expert. Also, users can use Canva on both computers and phones, helping you unleash your creative designs easily. It does not take too much time to design ideas and experience with the tool to be able to use it fluently.
The development progress of Canva
Canva was founded by Melanie Perkins – a former graphic design tutor in 2013. This app was created with the ambition of being a “simple, online and effective” graphic tool. It helps people easily create graphic design products easier.
After raising $ 40 million in the first round of funding in early 2018, Canva became the first unicorn technology start-up ($ 1 billion) in Australia after five years of establishment.
Currently, the app has grown to over 10 million users, in 100 languages in 190 countries. Every day, Canva users have created over 1 million new designs. Canva is partially free. However, some features require users to pay.
It took Perkin 3 years to search for investors for his start-up project before launching Canva in August 2013. She faced numerous challenges and took a long time calling for investors in Silicon Valley as well as finding members for her start-up. Despite being rejected many times, she still did not give up. In 2018, the app is invested for the first time from Sequoia Capital (USA). Currently, this app has 250 employees working at branches in Sydney and Manila.
Advantages and disadvantages
Canva provides a lot of useful information for the design of the user. It helps users have new and more modern PowerPoint presentations. Also, the app is very useful in marketing, advertising, presentations… Moreover, this app helps users innovate ways in education, arouse creativity, discover and enhance people’s cooperation.
Advantages of Canva
- Convenience: At this point, users do not need to install it on the phones. Instead, they can visit Canva’s website to be ready for a unique design as long as they have a good enough internet connection. Besides, it is available on phones for everyone to use.
- Quick: It has extremely beautiful and diverse frames available for you to make a presentation. Also, Canva’s speed is much faster than Photoshop.
- Many suggestions: Canva has a wide range of frames for you to design.
- Multiple Fonts: The app integrates hundreds of different fonts for you to choose from. In Canva Premium version, you can access more than 1000 fonts.
- Group function: Besides, users can create design groups to work together on Canva.
- Easy to share: You can share draft designs or beautiful designs with your friends via email simply and quickly.
- A large repository of design ideas/suggestions: You can update a large amount of design around the world.
- Interface: the app has clarity, easy to use, lots of instructions on how to navigate.
- Image filter: Canva allows you to upload files like images or PDF to your computer, upload to the web, or print Canva to launch Canva Button to create designs on the web without leaving it.
- Professionalism: Canva aims to be easy to use and support to those who have little design experience. So if you are a graphic designer, you will want to know how to create these templates or create your own.
- It limits the age from 13 years old.
- It cannot distinguish keywords and titles correctly.
- The app cannot edit charts.
The features of Canva
Canva has many advanced features and fonts, which will help you unleash creativity very well. Please see the key features of the app below:
Use Canva for social networks:
- Instagram story editor and tools for creating a great effect for stories
- Create a beautiful cover photo to post on Facebook, Instagram…
- Make cards, e-cards, collages, even posters to use on any social networking site.
Use Canva for everything:
- Create logos, book covers, and Blog designs.
- Design birthday cards, wedding cards, and electronic cards.
- Photo editing.
- Design collage photos, flyers, banners.
- Design photo, collage, quotes.
- Editing and designing your CV, resume, presentation, and poster.
- Quick and simple design: You can use the search feature to find samples faster.
How to use Canva on mobile?
Step 1: Access the app Canva and select Login. Afterward, you can log in to the app with your Facebook account or Google account.
Step 2: After logging in, users will see the samples available for them from all types of logos, cards, visit cards, Instagram, Facebook cover photos…
Step 3: After selecting the templates in the app, users can customize comfortably (font, design content size, font color…). Besides, Canva has 60,000 free templates that were created by professional designers.
Also, users can rotate the content, but the content in a different position. When clicking the plus icon in the lower right corner, you can add edits to your card logo.
Step 4: You can select another background image by clicking on the background image and selecting the image in the gallery of your phone. Besides, you can use the pictures in the app, or select the color background.
Step 5: After completing the edits, users can click Share to share via social networking applications, such as Zalo, Messenger, Gmail, and Facebook.
Step 6: Finally, users can save your project by clicking the arrow button in the upper left corner. They will automatically be saved in the section “Your designer”. Also, you can edit them by clicking on the ellipsis icon at the top right corner. Then, you can select Open to open and edit, make a Copy, “Delete” to delete.
Some common questions about Canva
Is Canva safe for students to use?
Yes, it is. this app for Education fully complies with COPPA and FERPA. This means that students can easily design. You can be completely assured.
How can we collaborate on the design with Canva?
To share a presentation design with friends, users can collaborate on the designing job. In which, users can simply “check” the box next to the words “Share/Email as an editable design”. At this point, your friends can edit the design in their personal Canva account. Especially, the app does not limit the number of people who can edit your design.
Does Canva have free images that we can use for the presentation?
The game has more than 1 million images, graphics and illustrations. In which, there are a lot of free pictures while VIP photos cost users 1 USD. At this point, you can use your image 100% free. Once uploaded to Canva, you can use them as often as you like.
Instructions to download and install Canva Premium APK for Android operating system
To install the app, readers have to first ensure that your operating system is Android 4.1+. Your network connection has to be strong enough to download the app the fastest. Afterward, Canva has a size of 32Mb so you can check the memory capacity before starting to download Canva Premium with the link at the end of this article. Then, you can install the app according to the following steps:
- First, navigate to the folder containing Canva Premium APK and click on it to install.
- If this is the first time installing applications with an APK file, you need to allow installation from an unknown source. At this point, you can go to Settings – Security – Unknown sources. Please activate the Canva application by weeping the bar to the right.
- Finally, you can go back to the folder containing the APK file and reinstall it.
Above is the necessary information that we want to share with you about Canva. It has a friendly and intuitive interface, full hints and tools for you to freely create your design in a short time. Readers can download and install at the link below.