- Developer: Canva
- Version: 2.134.1
- Category: Art & Design
- Size: 32 Mb
- Update: October 23, 2021 at 02:48
- Get it from: Play Store
- Purchased Templates.
- Unlocked premium fonts.
- Watermark Removed.
Canva tool is an effective image-designing software, which brings you beautiful and sharp products. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this Canva tool? What is the information about Canva that you do not know? All will be available in this article. Please join us to find it out right now!
Canva is an online graphic design tool that provides users with simple and free (and paid) images. You can do many tasks with Canva, such as making Logos, banner, Ads, cards, posters, Facebook covers….
With Canva, users do not need to worry when you are not a graphic designer or do not have a background in design and art. The app is for everyone. You can design simple products as you like without having to hire an expert. Currently, users can easily make things with Canva on both PC and mobile phones. It does not take too much time to design ideas and experience with the tool to be able to use it fluently.
If you like the design, you can try Adobe Spark Post MOD APK.
The development progress
Canva was founded by Melanie Perkins – a former graphic design tutor in 2013. The developer’s mission is to creating a simple, online and effective graphics application. The app makes your design job easier. After raising $ 40 million in the first round of funding in early 2018, Canva became the first unicorn technology start-up ($ 1 billion) in Australia after five years of establishment.
Currently, the app has grown to over 10 million users, in 100 languages in 190 countries. Every day, Canva users have created over 1 million new designs. Canva is partially free. However, some features require users to pay.
Canva’s creator, Perkin spent 3 years searching for the investor for Canva before launching it in August 2013. She faced numerous challenges and took a long time calling for investors in Silicon Valley as well as finding members for her start-up. Despite being rejected many times, she still did not give up. In 2018, the app is invested for the first time from Sequoia Capital (USA). They have 250 employees at different offices in Australia and Philippines.
Advantages and disadvantages
Canva provides a lot of useful information for the design of the user. Also, the app will provide you with a powerpoint package with diverse presentation templates. Also, the app is very useful in marketing, advertising, presentations… Moreover, this app helps users innovate ways in education, arouse creativity, discover and enhance people’s cooperation.
Advantages of Canva
- Convenience: At this point, users do not need to install it on the phones. Instead, users can access the app’s website to design quickly. Besides, it is available on phones for everyone to use.
- Quick: It has extremely beautiful and diverse frames available for you to make a presentation. Also, Canva’s speed is much faster than Photoshop.
- Many suggestions: Canva has a wide range of frames for you to design.
- Multiple Fonts: The app integrates hundreds of different fonts for you to choose from. In Canva Premium version, you can access more than 1000 fonts.
- Group: At this point, you can work with other users to share ideas for better outcome.
- Easy to share: You can share draft designs or beautiful designs with your friends via email simply and quickly.
- A large repository of design ideas/suggestions: You can update a large amount of design around the world.
- Interface: the app has clarity, easy to use, lots of instructions on how to navigate.
- Image filter: Canva allows you to upload files like images or PDF to your computer, upload to the web, or print Canva to launch Canva Button to create designs on the web without leaving it.
- Professionalism: Canva aims to be easy to use and support to those who have little design experience. As a graphics designer, you may be curious about how the template was created or how to make them.
- It limits the age from 13 years old.
- It cannot distinguish keywords and titles correctly.
- The app cannot edit charts.
How to use Canva on mobile?
Step 1: Access the app Canva and select Login. Then users can connect with their Facebook or Google. Besides, Canva has 60,000 free templates that were created by professional designers.
Step 2: After logging in, users will see the samples available for them from all types of logos, cards, visit cards, Instagram, Facebook cover photos…
Step 3: After selecting the templates in the app, users can customize comfortably (font, design content size, font color…). Besides, Canva has 60,000 free templates that were created by professional designers. Also, you can use the rotation feature and then put the content in a different position. When clicking the plus icon in the lower right corner, you can add edits to your card logo.
Step 4: You can access the gallery and select another background image. Besides, you can use the pictures in the app, or select the color background.
Step 5: After finishing the design, you can share it on Zalo, Messenger, Facebook or Gmail.
Step 6: Finally, users can save your project by clicking the arrow button in the upper left corner. The app will automatically save your edit on the section “Your designer”. Also, you can edit them by clicking on the ellipsis icon at the top right corner. Then, you can select Open to open and edit, make a Copy, “Delete” to delete.
Some common questions about Canva Premium
Is Canva safe for students to use?
Yes, it is. this app for Education fully complies with COPPA and FERPA. This means that students can easily design. You can be completely assured.
How can we collaborate on the design with Canva?
To share a presentation design with friends, users can collaborate on the designing job. In which, users can simply “check” the box next to the words “Share/Email as an editable design”. At this point, your friends can edit the design in their personal Canva account. Especially, the app does not limit the number of people who can edit your design.
Does Canva provide free templates for making presentation?
The game has more than 1 million images, graphics and illustrations. In which, there are a lot of free pictures while VIP photos cost users 1 USD. At this point, you can use your image 100% free. Once uploaded to Canva, you can use them as often as you like.
Download and install Canva Premium APK for Android
To install the app, readers have to first ensure that your operating system is Android 4.1+. Your network connection has to be strong enough to download the app the fastest. Afterward, Canva has a size of 32Mb so you can check the memory capacity before starting to download Canva Premium with the link at the end of this article. Then, you can install the app according to the following steps:
- First, navigate to the folder containing Canva Premium APK and click on it to install.
- If this is the first time installing applications with an APK file, you need to allow installation from an unknown source. Users can access Settings – Security – Unknown sources. Please active this feature for Canva by weeping the bar to the right side.
- Finally, you can go back to the folder containing the APK file and reinstall it.
Above is the necessary information that we want to share with you about Canva. It has a friendly and intuitive interface, full hints and tools for you to freely create your design in a short time. Please see the link to download the app below!