- Developer: Google LLC
- Version: 22.8.42
- Category: Personalization
- Size: 21 Mb
- Update: November 19, 2020 at 23:29
- Get it from: Play Store
Nowadays, apps and games for Android phones are more and more popular. They have been developing with a diverse category. Anyone using an Android phone will know how to find them on Google Play, where users can easily access and download their desired apps and games. Please join us in this article to find out more about the Google Play Store in this article!
About Google Play Store
This store (as Android Market) is an application market for the Android operating system. It allows users to search and download applications and games for free (or paid) to their mobile devices. Surely, your action on Google Play is under the control of Google.
Besides, Google Play is available on all the latest Android devices. If it is not available on your phone, you need to download and install it on your device and should update regularly to the latest version to have the best features.
Also, The Google Play Store has a variety of rich and varied content with many different genres, such as games, movie apps, storybook apps, interface customization apps, feature-added apps for your device, etc.
The development of Google Play Store
This app market was formerly the Android Market (Android Market announced by Google on August 28, 2008, and available for users on October 22, 2008. It is the digital distribution platform for applications for the Android operating system and digital media store. This store is under the control of Google.
The service allows users to browse and download applications developed by the Android SDK and posted through Google, such as music, magazines, books, movies, TV shows. Also, users can purchase hardware such as Chromebook, Google Nexus – brand cell phone, Chromecast, and accessories on Google Play.
Besides, the app store provides the products with two versions, consisting of free and paid. Users can download directly from an Android device through the Play Store app or install the application to the device from the Google Play homepage.
Moreover, the apps aim the users based on some special properties of the device’s hardware, like motion sensors (for motion games) or front-facing sensors (for online calls).
On March 6, 2012, with the merger of Android Market and Google Music, the service changed its name to Google Play Store to coincide with Google’s brand name. up to July 2013, the app market had officially exceeded 1 million applications and more than 50 billion downloads.
The key features
- Google Play Store provides apps, entertainment, media, and games on Android phones.
- It has a grading and filtering system for apps according to scientific categories. So, users can easily access and download them according to the available arrangements.
- This store is easy to install and use. At this point, users just need to create a personal account for access to be able to use it immediately.
- Besides, after installing the apps in the device, users can update more games, new applications faster and better.
- Users do not have to worry about infected files, containing viruses because this is the official store on the Android operating system.
- Also, it allows users to comment, evaluate directly on an app or any service in the app area of the app.
- The store often recommends new games and applications for users, so they can share apps easily through Facebook.
- Moreover, It has a perfect security system. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about others stealing your personal information.
The store has only one restriction on users, which is the app’s content policy. The app will limit apps with inappropriate, unauthorized, provocative content. Besides, some mobile devices may block specific countries due to the request of the developer. These policies make it difficult for many users to access apps from individual developers.
Some tips you need to know of Google Play Store
How to turn off the automatic update feature
If you want to turn off the automatic update feature to save memory space for low-end devices, or don’t want the machine to automatically update unwanted applications, the user can touch the item “Automatically update applications”, then select “not automatically update”.
Apps are added to be a shortcut to the home screen
After installing a game or application, a shortcut will appear on the home screen. To disable this feature, you choose “Settings” then click on “Add icon to home screen” in the menu of the Play Store.
How to check the apps that you have installed on the Google Play Store account?
You go to Play Store, touch the three-bar above to select “My Account”. After that, you swipe down to view the apps that were installed with that Gmail account so far.
How to add parental controls, control content, restrict the age of installing and using apps, games?
Users who want to restrict content that someone can download or buy from the app on your device, you swipe from the left edge to the right or tap the top left three tiles to open the menu. After that, you press “Store” and select Settings/Parental Controls. At this point, the feature is on. You can touch the application and game item to set the age limit.
Instructions on how to create or connect a Google Play Store account on Android phones
The app is now preformatted on all Android devices, so you don’t need to download it when you buy a new phone.
To download apps or games to your device, users only need to use the existing Google Email account or set up a new account to register and access to be able to use the application immediately.
If you do not have a Google Email account, you can follow the instructions below:
- Open the Google Play Store app and select Create a new account.
- Enter your first and last name according to your preference. After that, you select “Next” (note: It’s best to use your real name).
- Enter your gender, date of birth, and select “Next”.
- Enter the username you like and click “Next”.
- Create your password: At this point, the password must contain both letters and numbers.
- Enter the phone number to recover the account as needed or press “Skip” to enter later.
- Review your account is correct and select “Next”.
- You can Backup App Data and Update promotions if you like.
- Click “Continue” to complete and you have successfully created a Google Play account to access and download applications inside Google Play Store to use.
Why do we share the Google Play Store APK?
Most new Android devices will have Google Play Store. It is installed automatically so that everyone can use them right away. However, there will be tens of millions of Android phones rooted, phones having problems with updating, and not being able to automatically update Google Play Store. So, users should do this update manually by using the APK file. We’ll always update the latest version of the Google Play Store APK here so those who need it can download it.
Above is all the information about Google Play Store for Android phones so you can access and download your favorite apps to your device. We hope it can help you understand more about this app store. Wish you have great moments with friends and family when visiting the Google Play Store to download your favorite applications. Thanks and best regards!