- Developer: Valve Corporation
- Version: 2.0
- Category: Action
- Size: 231 Mb
- Update: October 14, 2020 at 22:03
- Get it from: Play Store
Entertainment games on mobile phones are now being searched a lot by users, making game manufacturers quickly to produce products that meet the maximum needs of customers. Today, players not only like fun games but also the genres of fighting games, building, or shooting games are the categories. Especially for those who love shooting horror games, Left 4 Dead 2 is a perfect choice for you. It brings to the player a great sense of simulation. Please join us to find out more about this game right now!
About Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 is a horror shooting game about survival. This is a multiplayer game in the first-person shooter genre. Also, this part is the sequel to Left 4 Dead from the developer Valve.
Besides, this can be considered as a survival video game that attracts a lot of players and is the most popular. Besides, it has an attractive storyline, proving a meaningful existence in the gaming world.
Besides, the game background is a familiar city called Savannah in the southern Georgia state of America. This place is raging with epidemics when many residents have been given a poison of unknown origin.
In Left 4 Dead 2, gamers can play the role of one of the 4 survivors. They have to destroy the zombies in the city. To overcome the challenges, you have to fight with the highest team spirit. Each member must regularly communicate with each other and inform them about the whereabouts of ammunition, weapons, or healing bags.
The development of Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 is a part of a multiplayer survival horror game in 2009, which was developed and released by Valve. Left Rock Dead’s sequel, Left 4 Dead, was released for Windows and Xbox 360 in November 2009, Mac OS X in October 2010, and Linux in July 2013.
Besides, Left 4 Dead 2 was available on Steam on November 16, 2009. Retail copies were available a few days later, depending on the country.
In March 2010, Valve announced that it would be bringing the Steam content platform to Mac OS X computers. Also, Steam will offer original versions of the existing Valve games, including Left 4 Dead 2 and its predecessor.
Moreover, the game will support cross-platform gameplay, allowing the Mac players to play alongside PC players on the same server. They are also parts of its cross-compatible and Steam Cloud titles, allowing players to buy the game on one platform and play it on another one for free. The Mac OS X client was available on October 5, 2010.
With the introduction of the Linux server for Steam, Valve stated that Left 4 Dead 2 will be for Linux. The Linux version of Left 4 Dead 2 was available on May 3, 2013.
In Left 4 Dead 2, the player’s main task is to deal with bloodthirsty zombies that always stalk and attack the living. Also, the game will provide you with a list of weapons to start fighting. They include the Main weapon, secondary weapon, and long-range weapon. In which, the main weapon group will have weapons with strong long-range firepower with rifles, sniper rifles… Also, this group will have a limitation as the small amount of ammunition. Besides, the long-range weapons are quite similar to the main weapon when it has a wide range but has quite a few such as grenades, gas bombs, flares… Finally, the sub-weapon group can help players continuously fight low damage. Sometimes, gamers have to fight melee with zombies. Each weapon will have a different feature and usage, requiring players’ creativity and experience.
Besides, players and team-mates will need to distribute the work reasonably to survive in the game. At this point, you have to make the use of aids, such as a flashlight, first aid kit, painkillers… Also, the items are very limited so you should use them carefully. If players are suffered too much from the zombies’ attack, the health bar will gradually change color from green to orange then to red. When the health bar back to zero, your character will lose the ability to move. At this point, you just have to wait for your teammate to save or end the game.
Left 4 Dead controls are relatively simple and familiar to those who regularly play games on mobile. Specifically, the left side of the screen will be the key to help players navigate the character. On the right, they are the functions keys of fighting, jumping, and using items.
The key features of Left 4 Dead 2
- The game is free to download and play. You only need a good enough Android phone and Internet.
- Besides, Left 4 Dead 2 additional support multiplayer mode. At this point, you can be with other players or your friends to kill zombies. Also, the game has rating systems to evaluate players in Multiplayer mode.
- Left 4 Dead 2 supports more new game modes, attracting more and more players. Specifically, there are 5 campaigns to expand the cooperation mode. Also in multiplayer mode, the developer added 2 new ones, consisting of Versus and Survival.
- Moreover, the game has many challenges in the rounds. They are different. In which, each campaign will have at least one Boss, also the zombies have enormous power.
- Left 4 Dead 2 owns more than 20 new weapons and items. Besides, it has an interesting feature is that the mechanism of melee weapons systems is very diverse. Players can choose from a frying pan, baseball bat until machetes, Japanese swords, or chainsaw to defeat the enemy.
- Also, the game has a storyline, which is not so impressive. However, it still provides a change of the new characters, a new story with a new conversation. They will make gamers curios. This is the title of the new wine inside the old bottle.
- It has one highlight in the single-player section that it’s very intelligent machine teammates. They have a strong fighting spirit, know how to craft at the right time, and exchange weapons or healing items for teammates.
- Left 4 Dead 2 has sharp 3D graphics in a creepy Zombie style. It shows everything in detail, from dark streets to sunlit construction sites. Besides, the movements of the characters and the zombies are quite smooth.
- The game has a great sound system, which contributes to the success of the game. During the battle, players will have a creepy feeling when they hear the screams of the Zombies. They all create a stuffy atmosphere but exciting.
We have just introduced to you all the information about the zombie shooter game, Left 4 Dead 2. It is definitely a great choice for fans of shooting, horror, discovery, and fighting games. We hope to bring you useful information for a better understanding of this game. Readers can download Left 4 Dead 2 at the link below. If you have any questions about the game, please leave a comment in this article. Thanks and have fun!