- Developer: Alarm Clock Alarmy
- Version: 4.45.08
- Category: Productivity
- Size: 70 Mb
- Update: January 12, 2021 at 22:52
- Get it from: Play Store
Nowadays, busy life makes people forget what they need to do. Sometimes, waking up on time can even be difficult for many people. At this point, you will need an app that can help you track and manage your time. Then, Morning Alarm Clock – Alarmy is a great choice for you. This is an outstanding and interesting Productivity app with many advanced features. It will help you a lot in keeping track of time and in reporting jobs. Please join us in this article to find out more about this app in this article! Moreover, readers can also download Morning Alarm Clock PRO free on Android phones right here!
What can Morning Alarm Clock – Alarmy do?
With Morning Alarm Clock – Alarmy, users on Android phones can change the alarm experience on many different levels from intelligence challenges to physical challenges every morning. Besides, the app will help you completely awake. It also has a lot of additional features to help you change your habits and improve your abilities. You should try out Morning Alarm Clock – Alarmy then you will find that it is a fun and essential app for anyone.
The key features
Freely set different ringtone styles
Starting with Morning Alarm Clock – Alarmy, users can choose a ringtone that you think is suitable for making you wake up. At this point, the app provides you with many ringtone templates or packages. Besides, you can also use your music by taking them from your device’s memory.
Helping you to wake up on time
To ensure that you are fully awake, this app offers a feature called “Wake up and check”. Specifically, users will be constantly awakened by tests. You need to do those tests correctly to prove you are completely awake. This can be extremely helpful for those who are oversleeping and are planning to have a good morning routine.
Many tasks to keep you awake
For those who are more interested in alarming, they get the tricky wake-up option with tasks including:
- Typing: This is a task that requires you to type in basic phrases or motivational phrases. The length of the phrases can be up to 20 words and creates a huge challenge for sleepy people.
- Step Forward: At this point, the app will ask you to get out of bed and start walking. Also, you will set the number of steps that you will need to take until the alarm stops. The maximum of the step is 990.
- Photography: This task will ask you to choose a location away from the bed to take pictures. You will need to get out of bed to use the camera and take the right photo.
- Shake the phone: At this point, shaking the phone is also a task to help you stay awake immediately. You need to set the number of shakes and start to shake until the alarm stops. The maximum setting for shaking is 995.
- Math Solving: This task requires users to be mentally active in the morning. At this point, you need to continuously perform simple to difficult calculations to stop the alarm. The maximum number of cases that you can set up is 99.
- Barcode/QR code: This task is similar to the one for taking pictures but it will ask you to scan the codes. At this point, you will need to focus a bit more on finding the barcode and scanning it more accurately.
Customize the alarm according to your preferences
Morning Alarm Clock – Alarmy has interesting customizations for users. You can set what you want to see when you open your phone, such as weather, news, conversation… Besides, you also have many other options, such as phone sounds or vibrations. You can also add some changes to the app’s color or design to make it more attractive every time you use it.
Alarms and alerts for tasks
To make the app even more interesting, users can quickly turn on quick alarms for the tasks they can use. This feature will allow you to save time and quickly focus on your work. Also, you can experience quick alarms with amazing results.
If you are interested in this app, you can easily download it from the mobile store. You won’t need to pay any fee to download and use it. However, there will be ads that make in-app purchases in the free version. Besides, Morning Alarm Clock – Alarmy will also ask for some permissions to access your device parts, such as accessing the camera or memory. We recommend that you allow these requirements so that the app can work with its full functionality. You must also make sure your device is running Android 5.0 or higher.
What’s in the Premium version?
The Premium version requires users to pay to use it. Please see its key features below:
- Designed to wake you up 110%.
- Must-have features for heavy sleepers.
- Get unlimited access to all missions and ringtones.
- Cancel anytime.
The fee to get the Morning Alarm Clock – Alarmy Pro will be around $ 3.5 per month. You can try it out for 7 days before deciding to upgrade it.
Download Morning Alarm Clock – Alarmy Pro for free on Android
Morning Alarm Clock PRO is a paid version. But for those of you who are really passionate about it, we also shared a modified version with all the unlocked features for free at the end of this article. It will allow you to download the app’s APK file. You just need to install it to get all the premium features.
Morning Alarm Clock is an awesome alarm app. It helps millions of people wake up early and quickly focus on work. Besides, this app will also help users improve themselves day by day. Right now, you can experience the free Morning Alarm Clock PRO on our website. Wish you have fun!
- Select the version
- Morning Alarm Clock PREMIUM APK