- Developer: Niantic, Inc.
- Version: 0.195.2
- Category: Adventure
- Size: 112 Mb
- Update: December 24, 2020 at 01:06
- Get it from: Play Store
At the moment, Pokémon Go is the hottest name which makes all gamers in the world crazy about it. Unlike other games, Pokemon Go makes the difference that players have to move constantly. In the game, you have to go everywhere, use the Poke Ball to find and recruit Pokémon on the way. Thanks to this feature, players can play the game and explore places in the area where you live. This will definitely be a “hot” trend recently. Please join us to find out the game’s highlights right now!
What is Pokemon Go?
Pokémon GO is a virtual interactive game from the developer Niantic for Android devices. It was launched worldwide in July 2016. In the game, players will have to use a small wearable device called Pokémon GO Plus designed by Nintendo. This device will use Bluetooth connectivity to notify players when Pokémon are nearby. Also, the game allows players to capture, battle, train and exchange Pokémon they have captured through the real world. You can do it by using the device’s GPS and camera.
Pokémon Go uses the camera and sensors on your smartphone combined with location algorithms to bring Pokémon into the real world. In this way, players can catch Pokémon while walking around the area. After that, you can train them and join the battle with other friends’ Pokémon in the arena like in movies and stories. Therefore, this game requires users to move constantly, even moving far, go to the corners and observe all sides instead of sitting in the same position.
The formation and development progress of Pokemon Go
The first ideas about the game were conceived in 2013. It is a great cooperation between Nintendo founder – Satoru Iwada, and The Pokémon Company’s Tsunekazu Ishihara at an event on the April Fool’s Day when they partnered with Google, called Pokémon Challenge.
On March 4, 2016, Niantic announced that a beta version of Pokemon Go for the Japanese market would be available a month later. This version allows players to adjust the game’s features before the official release. On April 7, the beta version was available in Australia and New Zealand. Shortly thereafter, on May 16, the registration for the trial was opened to the US market. Also on May 25, Niantic Labs said the beta was available in the US. On June 27, Niantic announced that the trial will end on June 30.
To be honest, Pokemon Go quickly became one of the most used apps on the phone right after its launch. This surpassed the previous record of Candy Crush Saga. Besides, the game only took 20 days to reach the milestone of 100 million USD in revenue. It became the fastest-grossing game in history in the first month of release. So far, Pokémon GO has become a huge source of revenue for Nintendo. The game is highly regarded by psychologists for improving the mental and physical health of players. It brings dynamism and agility to players.
Instructions on how to play Pokemon Go
In this game, there are 2 ways of catching Pokemon. First, you can use basic straight throw, which is the most popular type of throw in Pokemon Go. At this point, gamers just need to swipe the ball straight to the end of the Pokémon or drop a bit higher for the Pokémon hovering in the air. After that, the ball will be thrown as accurately as possible to catch Pokemon.
Second, players can throw a ball twisty. This type of skill requires a higher level of technique and difficulty. Specifically, when encountering Pokémon, you use your dominant finger to hold the Pokeball and rotate it until you see the ball glowing. At this point, you swipe a small angle from the straight direction to throw the ball so that the ball is properly thrown at Pokemon.
Next, we show you how to touch Poke. First, you need to move and look for places where the Pokestop appears. These places can appear from as far as 500m to 1 km. However, the closer to the center, the more the Pokemon will be. Here, we can find Pokeballs and other items, such as eggs (to incubate pokemon), Revive and Potion (pokemon revival), …
Also, users should go to central locations. Especially, Wide Park will have a lot of PokeStop to spoil the Pokeball continuously for a short time. If you have 1 or a few PokeStop near you, you can go there to play and use. After a few minutes, you will have the right to use PokeStop to find items.
Some notes when playing Pokemon Go
- As soon as you find a Pokémon, the game will put you in camera mode with the Pokémon displayed in real life. Please note that there is now a circle around the Pokémon you want to catch. At this point, your task is to throw Pokéballs inside the circle to catch the Pokémon. if you miss a throw, you will waste a ball.
- If you see a green leafy area vibrating on the map, you should note that it is not only a game effect but also a notification of nearby Pokémon. However, you need to move back and forth and observe carefully that land to see Pokémon because they do not appear too easily.
- In the lower right corner menu of the screen, the game indicates the area you are standing with Pokemon and directions to move to the nearest Pokémon. However, the system will display the number of footprints corresponding to how to move so that you can proceed to capture nearby Pokémon.
- If you encounter too many similar Pokémon, you should move to a new location. Even you can catch the Pokémon at night instead of during the day to increase the likelihood of appearing more different types.
- For wild and hard catching Pokémon, it will cost you a lot of Pokéballs to catch it. At this point, players should turn off the real display in the camera to make it easier to focus on catching Pokémon.
Some common questions about Pokemon Go
Do I need to pay to play games?
No, you do not. Pokemon Go is a completely free game. However, you will have to pay if you want to buy more Pokeball.
What language does the game use?
Pokemon Go has a wide worldwide coverage so it supports players in many different languages. Players can easily find the appropriate language in the settings section.
Where is the location of Pokémon?
The game will appear near your area. So, you should pay attention to the areas where have many buildings on the map.
What is the work way and price of Pokémon Go Plus?
This is an accessory that comes with Pokémon Go to support the gaming process. It helps players avoid having to constantly look at the screen, avoiding traffic accidents or robbing. Whenever a Pokémon is nearby, the device will glow and vibrate. Besides, Bluetooth watch will notify events as well as throw Poké Ball. However, players do not need to own this accessory to play Pokémon Go. This device costs about 10 – 20 USD.
Is it possible to see Pokémon as in the game’s commercials?
In the beta version, you still can’t see directly Pokémon but have to look through the screen of the device. Unfortunately, we cannot see the Pokemon as in the game’s commercials.
Instructions on how to download and install Pokemon Go APK on Android
How to download?
To download Pokémon Go, you can use the Google Play links we provide or download with shared APK files. If the game is not available on Google Play in your country, you can try how to download it with APK file at the end of this article.
How to install Pokémon Go APK
To install the APK file of Pokémon Go on Android phones, users can do it with a few simple steps below:
- First, players need to navigate to the folder containing the APK file and click directly on it.
- Next, select “Install” to perform the installation. Your device may require installation from an unknown source. At this point, you have to agree with it. There, you need to go to the Pokémon Go game and turn on the bar on the right side to activate unknown sources.
- Finally, go back to the directory where the APK file was located and perform the installation again.
It can be said that Pokemon Go has been making a new “wave” for gamers who love movement. As soon as the game was available in some countries and territories, its gaming trend started. With unique gameplay, it immediately became a “boom” craze, causing millions of users all over the crazy world. Numerous players in many countries competed to “hunt” Pokemon, train them and fight each other. That exciting race leads Pokemon Go to set up many different records in the world. It will bring gamers the best gaming experience. Readers can download the game at the link below. Thanks and have fun!