- Developer: Google LLC
- Version: 18.104.22.1683051424
- Category: Photography
- Size: 27 Mb
- Update: October 16, 2020 at 01:32
- Get it from: Play Store
Currently, photo editing applications on mobile phones are developing constantly with many improvements. To get beautiful pictures, we would like to introduce to you a great app Snapseed. With just one touch, users can upgrade the picture quality automatically, adjust perspective, retouch and many other options. So far, the app has had more than 100 million downloads on the mobile store. Snapseed is a perfect choice for you. Please join us to find it out right now!
Snapseed is Google’s free and powerful photo editing application. It allows users to enjoy the ultimate photo-editing experience on your smartphone. Besides, Snapseed fully converges all photo editing features to enhancing photo quality. Specifically, it includes automatic image processing, selfies correction, editing parameters, applying beautiful photo filters and Comprehensive photo management.
Also, if you are one of the art enthusiasts with beautiful, sophisticated, full of special effects, sparkling, magical, with many different personality colors, you definitely cannot ignore Snapseed. This is the most powerful photo-editing tool today. It is now available on both iOS and Android.
Because it is a powerful application with many features, the interface of Snapseed can be confusing for the first time you use it. The developer has also carefully used captions for each function in English. Anyway, Snapseed is just a phone application, which means going in a simple direction, easy to use for many objects. Therefore, you can rest assured to master it after a few minutes.
The development progress
Snapseed is a photo editing app produced by Nik Software. At the moment, it belongs to Google. It is available for iOS and Android. The app allows users to enhance photos and apply the most advanced digital filters.
In June 2011, Snapseed was released by Nik Software on the iPad. Apple called it “iPad app of the year 2011”. In August 2011, based on the more than expected success of the iPad version, Nik released an additional Snapseed for the iPhone version. Then, on February 27, 2012, the app was available on Microsoft Windows.
After Google took over Nik Software, Snapseed was released for Android in December 2012. Also, they stopped developing this app on PC. Then, on April 9, 2015, Nik released Snapseed 2.0 for iOS and Android, which brought new tools, features, and refreshed user interface.
The advantages and disadvantages
Referring to Snapseed, it is a great photo editing application, giving users a feeling of enjoyment because of its outstanding advantages as follows:
- This is one of the Google apps that all users feel it works as a design purpose. It’s fast and smooth functionality. Besides, there is quite a bit of trick compared to other apps of the same genre.
- Besides, Snapseed is the best photo editing application ever on Android. It’s free, has no ads, and won’t reduce the resolution of your images.
- Sometimes, when you take a beautiful picture, but accidentally fall into unnecessary details. At this point, you can use Snapseed to remove redundant details.
- Also, this app brings to the user amazement with a very unique photo editor. It is better than any other photo editing apps today.
- Snapseed provides a lot of photo editing tools, such as adjusting brightness, saturation, sharpness, crop, rotate, blur, and inserting text with many beautiful text patterns.
- Moreover, Snapseed is the beginning for beginners to learn about photographers. This app not only does the job well, but the interface also makes it easy for users to edit.
In addition to its outstanding advantages, Snapseed also has the following disadvantages:
- First, the app does not support collage function (collage).
- Second, if users edit too much, the picture will be blurred.
- Third, the app is limited in color correction. If you lightly drag the color, it will not be detected. However, if you pull slightly, it will detect image breakage.
The features and usage
As other applications on the market today, Snapseed also has many outstanding features that make it more and more popular, specifically:
- Edit photos according to each region you love.
- Adjust every detail from parameters, such as brightness, contrast, color freshness, color temperature, and detail.
- Besides, users can choose special effects, such as Tilt-shift, vignetting, simulate old photos…
- Color filters, black and white image creation, customizations: Users can create beautiful pictures quickly…
Moreover, Snapseed’s key usage is for horizontal and vertical swiping operations. Specifically, users can swipe vertically to open the menu and select the parameters to adjust. Also, swiping horizontally to increase or decrease parameters.
- Use the “+” icon to add the area you want to edit. After that, you can use 2 fingers to zoom in/out the area (red area).
- Swipe vertically to select parameters you want to adjust. Then, you swipe horizontally to increase or decrease each parameter until it meets your needs.
- Meanwhile, the Tune Image section will allow you to adjust the overall image, with the parameters as shown above.
- Besides, the Drama section allows users to choose some kind of scene. In which, the app is available to give the image more volume. In this section, users should also swipe vertically to customize more carefully.
- Vintage items are color filters to create an image with old colors. The app also supports many black and white image options.
- After finishing the photos, you can choose to save them or share them on social networks immediately.
The common questions about Snapseed
Does Snapseed charge users to be able to download and use?
No, it does not. This app is completely free to download and use for both iOS and Android.
Does the app contain advertisements or decrease your image resolution?
No, it does not. Snapseed has no ads and does not reduce the resolution of your photos. Besides, it can make your picture more beautiful.
Can we download Snapseed on my phone with the Android 5.0 operating system?
Yes, you can. It requires the Android 4.0 or higher to be able to download the app.
Can Snapseed remove acne, smooth skin and color in my selfie photos?
Yes, it can. The app helps users well remove unwanted details in an image. Also, it has a multitude of colors to choose from.
Can Snapseed insert text according to the request of the user?
Yes, it can. With Snapseed, inserting text is indispensable. The user can insert artistic text according to his/her favorites.
How to download and install Snapseed PRO Android
First, to install Snapseed, users have to make sure the Android operating system of your device is Android 4.0 or higher. Then, you should have a stable internet connection to be able to download the app without interruption.
Second, Snapseed has a size of 54 MB. You can proceed to clean up your device to get enough space to download the app.
After that, you do the installation by the following steps:
- First, scroll down right below this article and click the link to download Snapseed APK.
- Second, you will then be redirected to the page to select its download version. At this point, you click to begin the process of downloading it.
- Third, after downloading the application, you can click directly on the APK file to install. If your device asks you for allowing the installation from unknown sources, please agree with this. Your phone will take you where to install it, and you only need to activate it for the Snapseed app.
- Finally, please wait for the installation to complete and enjoy the app.
We have just provided you with all the necessary information about Snapseed. We hope to bring you useful information that will help you understand more about this interesting photo-editing application. Also, if you are interested or need to find an application to freely design your photos, do not hesitate to download Snapseed right below. Thanks and have fun!
- Select the version
- Snapseed APK
- Snapseed PRO