- Developer: Chucklefish Limited
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Category: Role Playing
- Size: 340 Mb
- Update: January 10, 2021 at 01:29
- Get it from: Play Store
Today, many people are living in urban areas. They are sometimes stressed because of the horrible administrative office work. At this point, those people probably thought of giving up everything to find a peaceful village, work on the farm and live in great neighbor relations. Stardew Valley was born to help those small wishes come true. This game is not only a game about building a farm but it also simulates a space to simulate your connections to the world. Please join us to learn about the extremely interesting game in this article right now!
About Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley game does not have a great story or epic graphics like other games but it still has a great attraction to the community. Coming to Stardew Valley, players can immerse themselves in the life of the village here. At the beginning of the game, players will have a messy land with everything around, cluttered and a small old house. At this point, you will have only 15 original seeds, which are used as capital for planting and living here.
First, we will plant radish seeds, process the soil, water, and care for these flowering plants to give fruit. After each level, gamers can unlock the new ones. Next, when the farming work is relatively stable, you will unlock some types of animals for the farm to be more abundant.
When the empty land is not enough for you to plant trees, you will explore and cut trees to expand the area. If the storage of agricultural products is also becoming smaller, you have to upgrade the buildings and warehouses to match the development of the farm. Then, you can sell the food to get money.
Besides the seemingly simple tasks, gamers also have a multitude of different jobs, such as destroying monsters, mining or collecting wild fruits. They are also very interesting and worth exploring.
The release and development of Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley was designed by an American developer, Eric Barone, under the alias ConcernedApe. Barone aims to give players a sense of emerging into a small farming community. He said that he wanted Stardew Valley to be a fun game, and wanted it to “have real messages”.
In April 2015, Barone also announced that he intended to release the game only when he felt the features were completed. After its release, Barone continued to work on the game, collected feedback from the community to fix bugs, and add features.
In its first two months of release, the game was one of the best-selling games on Steam with over 400,000 copies om Steam and GOG.com in two weeks. According to the report, the game was one of the 24 best-selling games on Steam in 2016.
Stardew Valley has just been officially available on the Android platform through Google Play on March 15, 2019. Accordingly, the game sells for $ 7.99, a relatively good price for such a high-quality game.
Yasuhiro Wada, the author of the Harvest Moon series, said he was “very pleased” with the game. Also, he said that Barone and Stardew Valley’s approach could preserve the freedom he wanted to keep in the Harvest Moon. Besides, Forbes magazine named Barone one of the “30 Under 30” for the game section in 2017 when he devoted all his time to making the game successful.
The attractive features of Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley is inspired by a video game series called Harvest Moon. At the start of the game, players own a ruined farm consisting of a small house.
After that, players can choose one of the five farm maps according to their preference. There are many messy items on the original farm, like rocks, trees, stumps and weeds. Also, they have to clean up to start the farm, take care of crops and cattle to generate revenue, and upgrade the farm’s facilities.
Moreover, players can engage in many interesting activities, including fishing, cooking, and making crafts. Also, players can explore caves made from raw materials and ores to mine or fight the creatures inside. The game has many different missions. Every time you complete a task, you will receive items, including seeds and tools.
If you feel tired after many hours of operation, you will return home and recover in the morning. However, you will skip the activities of that day and will lose most of their energy, money, and random items.
Besides, the game uses a simple calendar consisting of only four months each year, 28 days representing each season. At this point, players must decide which crops to grow according to the time of day.
The key features
- First, Stardew Valley’s gameplay is so liberal that it is addictive when your garden is now a mess with overgrown grass, sprawling trees and useless stones. At this time, you have to cut trees, weed, rock, hoe, sow, water, and harvest. Also, players have the right to choose planting, trading or fishing in the most effective way to make the game attractive.
- Second, the world is extremely large, diverse with four seasons and two festivals. So, you can change your farming and trading activities accordingly.
- Third, the game has the role-playing elements combined with reasonable simulations. In the game, players will be playing the role of a purely busy farmer. Besides harvesting, you can upgrade your small house with more amenities. Also, you can build more cages to raise animals, get meat, milk, eggs…
- Fourth, the music is gentle and truly simulation of movements such as planting seeds, hoe to plant trees, harvest…
- Fifth, Stardew Valley allows players to create their own lives while playing without so many rules.
- Sixth, gamers do not need to spend too much time plowing hoes to make virtual money because the activities all bring them money.
- Seventh, the game does not have any time limit in the game. Players can take part in the main mission or choose to build their farm at will.
A few tips on playing
- To plan for each season, players need to consider the harvest time of different types of seeds. For example, when planting strawberries (which take a few weeks to harvest), you must calculate the right time to change seasons to avoid damage due to weather changes.
- Also, players should choose suitable crops for each season: In Spring, gamers can grow strawberries, potatoes, cauliflower, and rhubarb. In summer, you should plant star fruit, melon, melon, red cabbage, hops, and blueberries. However, in autumn, it is suitable for planting grapes, blueberries, pumpkins, and some rare seeds.
- Go to bed on time and go to bed before 12 PM to be in good condition to plow the next day.
- What you need to do after waking up is to watch TV to get interesting information for co-work or to learn pet food tips.
- Also, players should not ignore the lucky opportunities in the game. It will also be notified such as fishing to receive treasure, finding rare items, the opportunity to double the harvest.
- In the mines, you have to be extremely careful when mining or looking for gems because the item is extremely attractive but it also goes for danger. At this point, you should remember that there are dangerous monsters in the dark ready to attack you in the mines.
- Gamers should water their garden and upgrade the irrigation system to make the crop more productive and save time.
Instructions on how to download and install Stardew Valley MOD APK for Android
Stardew Valley is a paid game. It means that players have to pay to download it. If you have payment available, you can download it with the Google Play link in this article. However, if you have problems with payment, you can download Stardew Valley for free for Android phones with the link at the end of this article. Next, you can proceed to install it with the following simple steps:
- First, navigate to the directory containing the downloaded APK file and select “Install” to perform the installation.
- After that, your phone may ask for installation from an unknown source. At this point, you will need to accept that by following the device’s requirements. Turn on the unknown power bar on the right for Stardew Valley.
- Finally, players go back to the APK file and reinstall it.
Stardew Valley has evolved a lot further than a fun farm simulation game. With a lot of details going into the spiritual life of a farmer, the game has won the hearts of many players. Although the pixel graphics of the game are not so prominent, the soundtrack is quite impressive. It creates a joyful and relaxing atmosphere that is suitable for the gaming experience. In particular, Stardew Valley does not sell virtual items and does not have any form of advertising during the game. It is a huge plus point. If you are looking for a game to play for a long time, the game is a great choice. Readers can download Stardew Valley APK at the link below. Thanks and have fun!