- Developer: 505 Games Srl
- Version: 220.127.116.11.0
- Category: Adventure
- Size: 103 Mb
- Update: October 22, 2020 at 02:49
- Get it from: Play Store
If you are a gamer who loves survival adventure and passionate exploring the mysterious world, you can satisfy all your wishes through the great game Terraria. Although this is a new game, it still gets the big love from the gaming community thanks to its appeal, creativity, and curiosity. Besides, the game is naturally leading players into a world full of unique creatures. In that world, gamers can cut trees, build, exploit minerals during the day, or fight monsters to coexist. Please join us to learn more about Terraria in this article right now!
What is the game Terraria?
Terraria is a game that takes players to the open world of adventure and survival. It was released and developed by Re-Logic. Besides, the game was originally released exclusively for the Microsoft Windows operating system. After that, it was available on PC, game consoles, handhelds and other mobile platforms.
Also, Terraria features exploration, adventure, building and fighting with a variety of creatures in a 2D world. They were living together. When Terraria was first released, gamers would easily recognize this as a copy of the game Minecraft. However, if you pay close attention, you will find that creativity for the image of the squares is the success factor of this game.
When you play Terriaria, you will start with the simplest task of cutting down a few trees. Then, you can build and create shelters to protect yourself from fierce creatures at night. Next, players can go mining minerals or other resources to invest in their storage of materials and weapons. This is the process of exploiting raw materials and creating more than 400 weapons from Melee, Long Range, Spell, and Summon.
Moreover, gamers also have armor and use weapons to fight against hundreds of monsters. In the end, you will fight against the “boss”. During the game, you can sometimes live peacefully with light activities. such as building houses, fishing, riding, finding flying islands, and many other interesting things.
The process of formation and development of the game Terraria
Terraria was developed by Re-Logic in January 2011. It was available on Microsoft Windows on May 16, 2011. After its launch, the game has been updated several times. In December 2011, Re-Logic updated Terraria to version 1.1, adding new monsters, bosses, NPC and items. Also, the update includes significant improvements to the new lighting technology.
In February 2012, Re-Logic announced that they would not release a new version. Instead, they only fixed the bug of the last one. In September 2012, this developer announced that the software center and 505 games would switch Terraria to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The game was available on Xbox 360 via Xbox Live Arcade on March 27, 2013. With the PlayStation 3 version, it was available on the PlayStation Network in North America on March 26, 2013; in Europe and Australia on May 15, 2013.
Until May 2013, the software center and 505 games announced a mobile version of Terraria, from which Terraria was available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone operating systems. After nine months of research, Re-Logic has released version 1.2 for Terraria on Windows. This new update has added a series of new functions that change gameplay and adjust graphics.
In June 2019, the fourth and final major update for the game called Journey’s End was announced and released. This update has added new items, monsters, increasingly difficult levels, can add teammates and a lot of other utilities. However, this update has been postponed until 2020.
According to statistics, Terraria has reached 200,000 selling copies in the first nine days after its release. It became one of Steam’s best-selling games in its first week. Within the next month, Terraria sold more than 432,000 copies. By the time of the 1.3 version update in June 2015, more than 12 million copies of Terraria were sold on all platforms of the device. The number doesn’t stop there. It reached over 25 million in October 2018.
Some notes while playing Terraria
- If this is the first time you play Terraria on a tablet, you should read and refer to a basic tutorial mode. It is for beginners that the developer has installed as a default. In this tutorial, the game will introduce you through the control, battle and build items through conversations with the NPC, or instructor.
- The movement operation will base on the virtual control panel at the bottom left of the screen. In which, players can completely use the list of items in the joystick on the right side of the screen to bang, dig, chop … Besides, the player’s inventory will be at the top of the screen. Players just need to click on the item you want to use or change.
- Besides, gamers will find it difficult to control the camera view and the custom operations, such as digging, chopping or building. However, these options will appear in a circle, so you will easily select the stone you want to break or the tree you want to cut… Also, the player’s move may be limited so you must immediately return to continue your work.
- When you participate in Terraria, you need to understand that it operates in a day/night cycle. Monsters are more dangerous than the ones appearing during the day. Therefore, you need to build a simple but safe shelter.
- If you are trapped indoors, you can use the work ben to build a wooden door and use your Ax to create a door higher to prevent the monster from opening it.
Why is Terriara interesting and attractive to gamers?
- Terriara’s 2D graphics are nice, clear and sharp. In which, the images of trees, the ground, the sky are extremely realistic and vivid. Besides, the music is not much but attractive enough. It varies by night and by day or, by depth/height of the map. Also, the main sound that the player will hear is the sound of digging the ground, cutting trees, building houses and the cries, groans and screams of the monsters.
- Terriara’s resource and monsters collection is diverse.
- Also, the game brings you new and abundant biomes, each of which has unique flora and fauna system.
- Terriara has many diverse and useful resources, including ores that can be used to make better tools, weapons and armor, which can then be used to dig and fight more effectively.
- The game stimulates players to dig deep into the earth. Also, you can focus more on exploring and fighting. It even becomes a puzzle game when the player tries to mine the ore while avoiding the lava flow.
Instructions on how to download and install Terraria APK MOD on Android
How to download
Terraria requires players to pay to download. You will have two ways to download it:
Option 1: Download directly from the mobile store. At this point, you will see the link at the beginning of this article.
Option 2: Download the game on our website. Players will need to download the APK or APK MOD file with the link be at the end of this article. Moreover, you can download Terraria APK for free.
How to install
After you have successfully downloaded the game’s APK file in a 2nd way, you can install this game easily with just a few simple steps below:
- First, you need to click on the APK file and select “Install” to proceed with the installation.
- Next, you need to allow installation from unknown sources. If this is the first time installing the game with an APK file, your device may ask you to agree with that. At this point, you can activate it for this game.
- Finally, players reinstall the game and wait for the game to complete.
Terraria is a seemingly simple game with the job of cutting down trees, building houses, creating objects, hunting wild animals, etc. However, it is not boring. Instead, the game stimulates players to focus on exploring mysterious adventures, battling different beasts to protect your life. Besides, Terraria conquers players in a way that increases the difficulty of the attack, the monster’s blood, the number of monsters. Also, it requires gamers to skillfully select weapon items to defeat them. If you are looking for a great construction and action game, Terraria is a perfect choice for you.
- Select the version
- Terraria MOD (Unlimited Items)