- Developer: VivaCut professional video editor
- Version: 2.7.5
- Category: Video Players & Editors
- Size: 40 Mb
- Update: November 29, 2021 at 21:39
- Get it from: Play Store
Nowadays, we all wish to create beautiful videos to save every memorable moment of life or to serve the different needs. Vivacut PRO is one of the best applications that allow Android users to edit videos professionally at their disposal. With the app, users can cut, merge, insert music, or create the background for your videos to get the most amazing footage ever. Please join us to find out the highlights of Vivacut in this article!
What is Vivacut?
Social networks are dominating the world quickly. Since then, more and more people have the need to edit videos and make movies. Vivacut was born as a new but not strange application for young people. Especially, it is suitable for young people who are passionate and enthusiastic about creating videos on social networks like Facebook, Youtube, Titok…
First of all, this app will provide users with many intuitive features such as cutting, joining, creating wallpaper, background music, etc. These are fully guided features and very easy to use. They help you to freely edit your video. From which, it is attractive and creative, both high-definition and vivid.
Besides, Vivacut has a beautiful interface but not complicated. Users only need a few tapping operations on the screen to create professional videos. Also, ut supports many different languages for easier use.
The key features of VivaCut
- This app has an aesthetic video editor with diverse effects like transitions, music/audio extraction.
- Also, the app has an intuitive and smooth editing interface. It can zoom in/out every frame according to the video overlay editor application.
- Vivacut can help users copy and modify.
- It creates cinematic overlay video editor with transition effects.
- The app controls brightness, contrast, saturation, color and color temperature, opacity, and enhances video quality and capacity.
- It helps users edit videos and combine video clips with adjustable filters and effects.
- Users can insert music into videos for free.
- It helps to split videos and optimize them for sharing videos on stories.
- You can merge clips into one beautiful video with transition effects.
- It helps your video move fast and slow.
- Besides, it combines clips to create double exposure and nice YouTube videos with free transitions.
- You can add images to your clips and edit videos with VivaCut.
- Users can customize the layers with tools like opacity and blending.
- In addition, users can blend videos to test powerful blending modes like Color Burn, Multiply, Screen, Soft Light, Hard Light and more.
- The application helps you to edit the professional aesthetic video with great transition effects to help you tell stories by images and music.
Instructions for using Vivacut
Vivacut helps you to edit videos professionally
In this section, users can choose videos, photos on the phone or tablet. After selecting the files in your library, you can click the next button to put the effects on the video.
Here, users can adjust the colors, the aspect ratio, the background color, the main background of the video, cut and merge video as you want. Also, you can change the voice in the video, repeat, speed…
In this section, you only need to select the videos and images available on your phone or tablet, then select the main theme for all. Each theme will include a trailer, how to transfer between the original files and the background, as well as the appropriate background music as you like. With this slideshow feature, you only need a few minutes to have a unique video.
Also, users can record live video, or select the soundtrack when recording, add stickers, or captions as you like. Thanks to these unique features, it must be said that this is a smart app, which is convenient and meets all the requirements of users.
Save and publish videos simply
After completing the above steps, you can save as a finished product and click on the “share” button in the right corner of the screen. Also, the free version of Vivacut supports video quality of 480P, 720P or in GIF format. If you upgrade to a higher version, users can export videos in higher quality under 1080P or Ultra HD 4K. When you choose the quality, the video will be downloaded and saved to the original version on the app.
The common questions when using Vivacut
We cannot use the Vivacut app because we are under a copyright license, so how can we buy it?
Users need a Visa or Mastercard credit card to purchase a Vivacut license. However, if you do not have those, you can use the PRO version at the end of this article.
How can I insert mp3 into Vivacut with the images I have matched?
In the app, the video editing setup has a music insert. Usually, there will be icons to add music.
Why can’t music files be opened on Vivacut?
Because this music file may have some problems. First, you should try opening another music file to see if it is okay or you need to reboot the device to automatically refresh the data and check again.
How can we run a song and still keep only an image?
At this point, the app helps you to combine multiple photos into one video so one photo only stops for a maximum of 10 seconds and then switches to another image. Users can copy that photo to many similar images and use these photos to make a video.
How can I add the audio to the video in Vivacut?
The recording file is not in a suitable format for Vivacut, so you cannot merge it. However, you will need to convert to popular formats like MP3 to be able to add or can wait for the next update of the app.
Where are videos created by vivavideo stored?
When you save this video, the file will be saved to the Vivacut installation directory on the device memory. To find this file easier, you just need to go to the video storage section on the phone system to check.
Instructions for downloading Vivacut
Vivacut application is not difficult to download to your phone or tablet with the Android operating system because of its relatively light capacity. There are several ways for you to download the free and PRO versions for Android phones:
- Option 1: Download the Vivacut version from Google Play with a direct link.
- Option 2: Download the Vivacut PRO version from our website with the APK file.
How to install Vivacut free version
- Users click the icon of Google Play on the phone screen.
- Go to the search section of Google Play, type the keyword Vivacut. At this point, you can also click the link directly at the beginning of this article.
- After finding the application, you click on the green button “Install” to install.
- You will have to wait a few minutes for the installation process to be completed. After that, users can click the open button to start using the application.
How to install Vivacut PRO APK
- Download the Vivacut APK file with the link at the end of the article.
- Click on the file and select “Install” do the installation. Your device may ask for installation from unknown sources. At this point, you agree with that and turn on this application on the right side.
- Return to the directory containing the APK file and perform step 1 again to complete the installation.
VivaCut is a great application for Android phones. It is very convenient to use with many features and high efficiency. We hope this article has provided you with useful information about the app. Readers can download Vivacut PRO for editing the best videos at the link below. Do not forget to rate and share this app if you find it interesting. Thanks and have fun!