- Developer: Yousician Ltd.
- Version: 4.15.0
- Category: Education
- Size: 68 Mb
- Update: February 10, 2021 at 01:20
- Get it from: Play Store
Mobile applications are more and more popular in life today. Good products are gradually being produced and developed to meet all the needs of customers around the world. For those who like music and want to learn musical instruments but do not want to go to school or spend a large amount of money, they can find an instrumental learning app on their phone. To meet the needs of users, Yousician was created with many attractive advanced features. So far, the app has tens of millions of download worldwide. Please join us in this article to find out more about Yousician below!
Yousician is a fun app to learn, play, and master musical instruments like Piano, Guitar, Bass, and Ukulele. It gives users a smart and intuitive usage for self-learning at home.
Besides, the app is your personal music tutor for the digital era. Specifically, you will learn at your own pace, whenever and wherever you want. The app will listen to you play and give instant feedback on your accuracy and timing. Also, the app’s programs are designed by professional music teachers. It will improve musicians of all levels, from beginners to professionals.
Moreover, the app will guide you with detailed videos through each lesson. It also provides you with plenty of fun and addictive games, as well as tracking your progress and keeping you in the mood to practice and learn. You will be amazed at how fast your speed is. So, you can go get your guitar, bass or ukulele, piano, and start playing now.
The advantages and disadvantages of Yousician
For music enthusiasts, Yousician will be a perfect choice. Let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages to see what makes you excited.
- Yousician is a completely free music learning app. Users only need a smartphone with an internet connection to download and use it right away.
- This application has a tuning function built-in, so you do not need to download more applications while learning.
- Besides, it can directly record your sound to check if you are playing properly or not. Then, it will give you statistics and advice after each lesson.
- Yousician has video tutorials before each new lesson. The exercises are arranged scientifically from easy to difficult.
- Also, this application is regularly updated. You can also practice ukulele, keyboard, or sing with this application.
- When you want to download the app, you must have an Android phone with OS 4.4 or above to use it.
- When you practice it, you will mainly follow the tab. This makes it very easy to ignore the basic techniques, correct finger position… This is the biggest obstacle if you want to play it better.
- Moreover, when Yousician is at a higher level, the missing part of music knowledge makes it difficult for users to keep up with the application’s tab.
- This app is completely free to download and use, so you can only create for a certain period. If you want to practice longer and fully functional, you must buy its Pro version.
The outstanding features and how Yousician works
The key features
- Yousician is suitable for guitar, piano, and ukulele whether you are new players, professional, or music teachers.
- This app has over 1500 songs and exercises with hundreds of videos. They are covering all the playing skills that trainees need to master: pop and classical songs for piano, guitar, ukulele, chord, scale rhythms, chorus, finger practice, note reading, and more.
- Besides, Yousician guides you through the basic theory of playing the piano.
- It has over 1,000 songs uploaded by the app’s community. Also, you can use your own song.
- Also, Yousician teaches you music theory and provides special trainers, who are suitable for each skill & chord.
- This app has a weekly challenge that allows you to show off your talents to millions of Yousician learners around the world.
- Yousician provides a perfect and convenient way for you to learn the piano at home. This is the time to show your own highlight to your friends and everyone.
How does Yousician work?
- This app can listen to you sing or play the piano, guitar, bass, or ukulele.
- Yousician gives you instant feedback about your daily performance.
- It brings you to great songs and careful instructions to your level.
- Yousician makes you study more fun with rewarding gameplay, lessons, and challenges.
Some common questions when using Yousician
Does the app require users to pay to download and use it?
No, it does not. Yousician is a completely free application to download and use.
What should I do when I want to learn more lessons on the day?
Yousician is free for you to download and use, so it also has limitations that you can only study for a certain period in a day with a certain lesson.
Besides, if you want to learn more skills and more lessons, it costs $199.99 for a year, $19.99 for a month, or $4.99 for a week. Then, you will no longer be limited to playing time for your instrument options.
Do we need an internet connection to use this app?
The internet is required for the download and installation process. Then, when you use it, you may use the internet or may not. Only when you enter the weekly contest mode, the internet is required.
When I am downloading songs to learn but the system says “can’t download this song”, what should I do?
At this point, you can go to the app’s “settings” section. In the tab “games”, you choose “delete cached songs” then try reloading the song you are having trouble.
I am learning from the application, then I was suddenly out but could not re-enter, what should I do?
At this point, it may be due to an error in your phone, such as updating or full capacity. With this error, users can do something to get more space or reset the device. Second, it is possible that due to an application update error, you can delete the application and re-download it.
How to download and install Yousician Premium for Android
To install Yousician, you must first make sure your Android operating system is Android 4.4+ with a good internet connection. Then, you can refer to the following basic steps to download and install the app quickly.
- Step 1: Scroll down to the bottom of this article and click on the link to download the APK file of the app. After that, you can click on the link and choose the version you want to download to your phone.
- Step 2: After downloading, click on the Yousician APK file to start installing it.
- Step 3: The phone may require installation from unknown sources. Therefore, you need to agree to the requirements given and activated for this application.
- Step 4: You will probably need to click on the APK file and do the installation again. (If step 4 is available)
Above is all information about Yousician- the music learning application. We hope to bring you useful information and have helped you understand more about this app. This will definitely be the most convenient music learning application for you. Readers can download the app at the link below. If you have any questions about the game, please leave a comment in this article.